Monday, October 10, 2011

art smock






{kids clothes week}

:: it feels good to be creating again, making things = happy me :)

:: art smock from Oliver + S Little Things to Sew: 20 Classic Accessories and Toys for Children by Liesl Gibson

:: hoping to reduce the stains on long sleeve shirts, this art smock is for school, I'd like to sew another one for home

:: fabrics look familiar ?  they are from the JoAnn DS quilt collection: Sugar Creek Whimsy Bouquet Meadow & Picnic Dots Red/Pink

:: this is the second item I've sewn from this book, the first was the tutu

:: I can't say enough about any pattern from Oliver + S, they are great !  really like the finishing touches on this art smock, lots of French seams so the inside looks polished

:: back to sewing I go ~ happy sewing everyone !